Hymns and Praise Songs by Sharalee - My Latest Project

Recently, I completed my second CD....

 

This is fully instrumental...just me and my "one-man-band" performing unique arrangements of the following songs:

*Praise Him! Praise Him!
*Shine, Jesus, Shine
*Love Medley (Love Divine, All Loves Excelling; O How He Loves You and Me; My Jesus, I Love Thee)
*What a Friend We Have in Jesus
*How Great Thou Art
*Savior, Like a Shepherd and Knowing You
*Great Is Thy Faithfulness
*Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing
*Medley:  Blessed Assurance and No Other Name
*Amazing Grace
*Medley:  All Creatures of Our God and Shout to the Lord
*Jesus Loves Me (based on Clair de Lune)


Cost: $15 + $5 shipping and handling (rate applies to contiguous U.S.)
*If you purchase more than one CD and have them shipped to one address, you will only be charged one $5 shipping fee

Many of you are probably a little skeptical about how my "one-man-band" sounds and might be curious as to what kind of hymn and praise song arrangements to expect on my CD.  Click on the link below to hear a Sampler of 7 of the songs from my CD (see below).


To purchase a CD, send an email to me at:  sharaleesboxofchocolates@gmail.com
Please include the following information:
*Name and Shipping Address
*Email Address
*Quantity of CDs requested

I will then email you an invoice for you to pay through Paypal.  Upon receipt of payment, I will ship your CD(s) to you and send you a tracking number. 

Thank you in advance for your support of me and this project♥